12 Aug We’re hiring a bar manager assistant
Your chance to join the Betateam!
We are looking for a Bar Manager Assistant at Betahaus Barcelona. The job position could be for one person at Full time (8h/day) or two people at part-time (4h/day each). Fluent English and Spanish required. Salary stated by law.
The purpose of the role is providing support to the food service activities with specific responsibilities: overseeing and assisting cafeteria with food preparation and serving; confirming quantities and quality of food items are available for use; preparing deposits; and complying with mandated health requirements.
- Daily bar management.
- Replacement and update of the product for sale.
- The offer of fresh product in house-made or external.
- Maintenance and cleaning control (with help).
- Direct sell to the members (1 to 1).
- Ability to sell the product and the service to teams and individuals, and external customers booking the meeting rooms.
- Increase the cross-selling with coworking.
- Analyze and assess the food supplies, what and when is necessary to order.
- Cook and deliver the breakfast and meals each working day.
- Have a clear overview of the number of meals that will be delivered.
- Manage the service and site operations.
- Keep constant communication within the community regarding the new products and meals.
- Able to work with others in a close fast-paced environment and the ability to address customers and staff in a pleasant, courteous manner.
- Complete reports and documents in a timely manner.
Key results area
In addition to the job duties of a cook and waiter, the Bar Manager Assistant will do:
- Order food, equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining an adequate inventory to maintain operations.
- Ensure the proper storage of food and supplies.
- Monitor food service operations (e.g. kitchen equipment, trays, utensils, staff assignments, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe, clean and sanitary working environment.
- Manage assigned site operations (e.g. monitor meal accounts and expenditures, evaluate new products and/or menus, oversee cleaning procedures, etc.) for the purpose of providing efficient food services.
- Respond to inquiries of the clients and staff for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding available food items and/or food service policies and practices.
Need to have A general knowledge of
It will be a plus if the candidate has general knowledge and skills of:
- The preparation, cooking and serving of food in large quantities.
- The food quality and values: some knowledge of special dietary requirements.
- The practices used in receiving and storing food in large quantities.
- Kitchen sanitation and safety measures used in food handling and in the operation, cleaning and care of utensils, equipment and work area.
- Basic Microsoft Office Package.
If you are interested in the job vacancy, please write an e-mail to Vanessa firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘bar manager assistant’ your C.V. attached, and a short presentation letter explaining why do you want to be part of the Betafamily.
If you think you have a friend interested in the vacancy please share this announcement. Help us to make community!