26 Jun Job offer – Event Sales Manager – Betahaus
We are searching for an Event Sales Manager with a magnetic personality.
- Develop event sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop a portfolio of potential clients.
- Develop relationships with potential clientele and corporations who can host events in our space.
- Cold call and meet potential clients and offer workshops or event space at Betahaus.
- Oversee the coordination of event marketing and planning efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors to decrease event costs.
- Handle large scale events/projects while facing the pressure of deadlines.
- Facilitate take-away meetings with the Betahaus team to develop best practices and examine any problems.
- Report overall event costs to the management team.
- Propose ideas and changes to attract companies to host events or workshops at Betahaus.
- Use a Customer Relationship Database to manage client/attendee/customer contact information.
- 20.000 bruto anual salary in 12 payments
- Full time position
- Indefinite contract with a 12-month trial period.
- 21 vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- Professional development
- Schedule flexibility
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to leverage a network of functional partnerships.
- At least 1-year experience in Event Coordination or Management.
- Ability to troubleshoot critical issues in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Spanish.