Moving From Idea to Reality - how to build a business from your inspiration
During Office Hours, Romans can provide insights into the technology industry, advise you on how to effectively take your vision from an idea to execution. Romans can also help you choose tools, technologies and techniques that are suitable for your project and build a long term strategy.
So you have an idea? Congratulations, that’s the first step of many that you will need to take on the way to realizing your vision!
Already giving up or finding yet another excuse to do it later? Persistence should be the first word that comes to your mind when you wake up.
You have thought and talked about it for the last few years? Well, you are still 1% there. It’s time to take a serious look at your idea and figure out how to move it forward.
You want to do it on your own? The best thing you can do is find yourself a co-founder or collaborator. A trusted partner will help you come to a better understanding of the path to execution, and will help you see the wins and losses more clearly.
- Not sure what technologies are right for your project? Let’s look at your project’s needs and figure it out together.
- You’ve built a prototype and the idea doesn’t seem to be viable anymore? Let’s talk pivot.
- What’s your growth plan? You need to be able to scale your technology platform but also the business around it. How will you move it forward?
- Do you want to own the business forever? Do you want to sell out? Do you want to get huge?
- Let’s talk about your exit strategy. IPO, private enterprise, buyout – they are all options you need to understand to ensure you’re growing the business in a strategic fashion.
A startup is like a marriage – it’s sexy at first, but then takes a lot of work to keep everyone happy.
Context, team, timing and just a little bit of luck – let’s look at what has made other businesses work and apply it to you!
About Romans Bermans
Romans has over 12 years experience as a CTO and Lead Architect, developing apps and web platforms for the world’s most famous brands at global advertising and marketing agencies including Digitas, Dare, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden + Kennedy.
Before getting into the startup world, Romans spent 4 years running a software consultancy where he delivered a multitude of projects for clients such as Google, Nokia, Prada and Riot Games.
Most recently, Romans built and launched Echo, a revolutionary prescription management platform in the UK. And today, with a group of extremely passionate teammates he is building a gamified messaging platform that gives people around the world the ability to chat and play in real-time as their favorite characters.
Romans has a Masters in Computer Science and before turning to the dark side to build things for the Web, he mastered the concepts of artificial intelligence and machine learning, prototyped a semantic search engine and launched a fashion startup.
If not spending time with his family, Romans can be found either skateboarding or drink coffee (but not both at the same time).
Connect with Romans on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/romansbermans/
Terms & Conditions
- For all betahaus members, this Office Hours session is for free.
- To secure your spot please register in advance by click on BOOK NOW and send a confirmation email to email@example.com . Your preferred time slot must be within the specified time frame for this Office Hours session.
- Office Hours are a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation.
- If you would like to cancel, please have the courtesy to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org