Low Budget Marketing
Marketing and Advertising could be an easy task when you have a 6 figures budget. But, what about when you have only a few € to spend?
Okay. You have spent tons of time, effort, and money on developing a great product or service. And now… nobody is buying it.So, it’s time to focus on marketing and advertising, but your budget is so low that you don’t know where to start.
In this 1 to 1 session Edu will teach how to:
- Define a marketing strategy according to your target audience and your budget.
- Define your channels.
- How to spend your money wisely.
- How to get the best possible ROI from your investment.
- How to track results.
- How to put design and photography to work for you.
- How to think and structure an ad campaign.
Many startups make the same mistake. They spend most of their time thinking ‘how to develop the best product’, instead of thinking ‘how to sell their product’.
I have seen many great companies die because of their weakness in communicating what they do.
You don’t need to have thousands of euros, but to have a clear idea of what you want, and where to go.
Stop doing what everybody is doing, and start thinking out of the box. I will teach how to.
About Eduardo Forte
Eduardo Forte is a co-founder and CMO at Betahaus Barcelona, and part of the Betahaus Network with additional spaces in Berlin, Hamburg, and Sofia.
He’s also a co-founder at ForteCros&Partners an agency focused on strategy and content marketing for premium brands and startups. He studied law at Universidad Católica Argentina and he also has undertaken a Master degree in SME’s Management at IAE Business School. Edu Forte began advertising at the age of 18 and when he turned 21 he started his own communication agency. He ventured into fashion photography as an autodidact and he has been passionate about marketing for over 10 years.
Terms & Conditions
- For all betahaus members, the first Office Hours session is for free.
- To secure your spot please register in advance by click on BOOK NOW and send a confirmation email to email@example.com. Your preferred time slot must be within the specified time frame for this Office Hours session.
- Office Hours are a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop.
- If you would like to cancel, please have the courtesy to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.